- Duration: 5-day
- Group size: 12pax
- Itinerary: Noi Bai Airport – Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Halong Bay – Departure
Take part in this 5-day trip, tourists will have chance to visit the beautiful Halong Bay with an overnight cruise, day trip to Hoa Lu ancient capital and Tam Coc Grotto as well as an amazing time in Hanoi with water puppet show, street food tour and a free and easy with local tour guide.
- Enjoy a water puppet show in Thang Long Water puppet Thearter
- Short excursion to Hoa Lu Ancient capital of Vietnam and Tam Coc Grotto
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay on Dragon’s Pearl Cruise, 4-star cruiser with a special dinner in the cave
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival (D)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and then free time at your leisure. Evening spend around 2 hours for a special tour to enjoy the street foods of Hanoi, follow by a water puppet show. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (B, D)
Morning pickup and leave by bus to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30 PM. After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00 PM. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Overnight Cruise (B, L, D)
Morning pickup service by shuttle bus then transfer to Halong Bay, short break on the way.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Day 4: Halong – Hanoi (B, L)
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel around 17.00. Recheck in and free time.
Day 5: Hanoi – free walking tour – Departure (B)
Train arrives Hanoi around 05.00 – 05.30 am in the morning, take taxi (on your own account) back to your hotel for early check in and breakfast. Short rest before join a free walking tour with volunteer tour guide to explore Hanoi on your own with local citizens, not professional tour guide. Learn more about local lifestyle with our friendly guides.
After tour, pickup and transfer to the airport for the departure flight. End of services.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Accommodation: 2*, 3* and 4* hotels/cruises
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy …): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers’ convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Round trip airport transfer
- A/C Transports per program
- Boat trip in Halong and Tam Coc
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Hotels in Hanoi (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Water puppet show and street food dinner
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
What’s Not Included
- VAT & bank charge
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services