Located on Phu Quoc Island (Vietnam), La Veranda Resort, Phu Quoc, member of the MGallery collection, boasts a style reminiscent of a French seaside mansion. Set in tropical gardens on a beautiful stretch of beach, the beach luxury resort and boutique hotel and spa boasts large terraces with sweeping views ideal for honeymoons, spa vacations or family holidays.
Join a culinary tour that is a specially-designed for the intensive experience of Vietnamese cuisine. The cooking classes are held in the most authentic restaurants or schools in every destination.
Start this half day tour with a visit of the Duong Dong Market, the guide will show you how to choose ingredients and discover local specialties. Then, go to La Veranda and start an exclusive cooking class where you will learn how to prepare a Phu Quoc meal. You will prepare 4 or 5 courses ranging from traditional Vietnamese spring rolls to a delicious banana leaf salad. The cooking class takes approximately 2 hours. Finally, enjoy the delicious and beautiful dishes you just made. With this tour, gain a deeper knowledge and feeling of Phu Quoc Island. (L)
Our services include:
- English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance
Another Food tour: Vietnamese Cooking Holidays